Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Supertiny"
The meaning of "Supertiny" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does supertiny mean?
A: I wasn't aware of this in contracted form until I looked it up. It has very few references. Super tiny as two words is how most people would spell it. It means very small.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I suggest leaving early to avoid rush hour and I suggest leaving e...
- How do you say this in English (US)? どちらかと言えば夜型です。
- Can "I got it!" be used as an expression of joy similar to "Yay!", or it only means "I understood"?
- What is the difference between don't you like? and do you not like ? ?
- What does Do you stick around if I fall asleep? mean?
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...