Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Suroruetly"
Translations of "Suroruetly"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? suroruetly 의 뜻이 무엇인가요? 뉘앙스가 부정적인가요? 긍정적인가요?
A: 제가 그 단어를 한 번 적이 듣는 게 없고 google로 검색했을때 결과가 없어요. 철자법 실수아닌가요?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does What does "Well no shit he can see through it" mean??? Thank you for answer ing my ques...
- “All the other rest” Is it natural? Or odd?
- What does You've done some pretty stupid things, but that really takes the cake! mean?
- What does Hold back. An example in a sentence will maybe help me mean?
- What is the difference between it seems and it looks like ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I’ll have an soup
- How do you say this in English (US)? 課題(homework? exam? or else?)
- What is the difference between finite and limited ?
- "It would be better if you let me know earlier so I had more time to get ready." "It would be ...
- summer has coming that like a snow in my mind is it correct