Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Surya"
Translations of "Surya"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? surya subha jldi udya hota h
A: the sun would have woke up early
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between replace and take place of ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 怎么会这样
- So could you correct the sentences if you find any mistakes? My father graduated at the top of h...
- What does I’m stumbled upon this book. mean?
- What does Either - both or one of two? mean?
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker
- was he a biologist?