Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Suspision"
Other questions about "Suspision"
Q: what he said last took my suspision away. does this sound natural?
A: I think it's natural
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Dinner will start when everybody (1.have arrived 2. arriving 3. had arrived 4. has arrived).
- I wish the people in the next apartment would turn (at,down) their stereo.
- Can I say 'What's it?', or it should be 'What is it?'
- is this accurate “Why are Beyoncés backup dancers singing”
- What does what does the underlined part mean? mean?
- Please check below. Are these correct? Do these sound natural? If not, please tell me why. 1. We...
- A. Entrepreneurial strategies centre on investment, marketing and the form of company organisatio...
- Hi :) could you please show me how to say "20th"? I would appreciate it a lot if you could ...
- What does audience mean?
- What is the difference between tuned out and find out ?