Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sympathizes"
Other questions about "Sympathizes"
Q: She sympathizes with him and cries many a tear. does this sound natural?
A: maybe " cries many of nights" ...or maybe a stronger word than SYMPATHIZES...that shows tears..? sympathizes with his plight...
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- is this right? he laid the vase down on the table gingerly
- What does esto mean?
- What is the difference between “You had better not smoke.” and “You better not smoke.” (Pls tell ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 早上好，你好吗？
- What is the difference between will you? would you? and can you? could you? ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 英語を教えてください
- I've been doing swimming for 7 years for exercise. <- Is it natural?
- "Can't you not do something?" or "I can't not do something." Can I say this way?
- What does "fuzzy hair" mean?
- What does the lyrics “You wanna run it up” in Savage Love mean?