Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Synaptic"
Other questions about "Synaptic"
Q: You need to know how synaptic changes work. does this sound natural?
A: Don't pronoune the p in synaptic
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Really annoyed the music, I like to listen to videos like this when I am relaxing. Good...
- What is the difference between I'll get back to you soon. and Will get back to you soon. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? なんていうの？
- What did he say? Just a 3-second audio
- What does Let her go. mean?
- What is the difference between Funny and interesting ?
- Does this conversation make sense? a: What do you think about the movie? b: Well, it’s so boring...
- I would like to go to there. I would like to go there. Which is correct?
- What is the difference between My English is not that good. and My English is poor. ?
- Can I say "The lamps are on the ceiling" or I need to say "The lamps hang on the ceiling"? Than...