Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tardes"
Translations of "Tardes"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? No tardes mucho
A: Don't take too long
Make it quick
Make it quick
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¡Buenas tardes! ¿Cómo estás?
A: Good afternoon! How are you ?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¿Buenas tardes de donde es usted?
A: "Good afternoon. Where are you from?"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can i say “you are younger than me for a year”or”your are one gear younger than me?”
- interfere in or with? -don't iterfere in/with our quarrels
- When I am sleeping〜 When I was sleeping〜 Which is correct?
- when do you use ‘bout rather than about? Thx!
- Which is more natural? This goes well with coffee. This goes well with the coffee.
- What does Aight mean?
- What does “make it video” means? And how is it different from “make a video of it”?
- What is the difference between "What if I leave in 10 minutes from now?" and "What if I lef...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Does this sentence make sense? I was hate dogs because i had...
- What is the difference between aside from something and apart from something and besides somethin...