Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Taxer"
Translations of "Taxer"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? taxer
A: Comme soumettre à une taxe? Le verbe est « to tax »
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 本日届きました。ギフトも沢山入っていて嬉しかったです。ありがとうございました。
- does this sound natural? 🙃 I work as a drafting and design technician so my job as you can assum...
- What does which mean?
- solution that ( ) fits their needs 1. full 2. best 3. very 4. great
- The meeting just began The meeting is just beginning Which is corret?
- What is the difference between do you know how hard is it? and do you know how hard could it be? ?
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?