Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Taxidermia"
Translations of "Taxidermia"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? taxidermia
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? "If I were you."
- Is it correct? I know her for three years.
- What does What is the meaning of " in advanced development" in the below sentence? Roughly 350 ...
- What is the difference between I'm going to write more often, so that I could be a professional w...
- What's the difference between "gift" and "present" When are they both used?
- What is the difference between outlaw and criminal ?
- why is a and not an?
- Do you say "hot sauce" or simply "sauce?
- ‘Miracle beginning’ Is that correct?
- What does B-lister mean?