Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Teak"
Translations of "Teak"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? what’s mean teak?
A: Teak is a type of wood.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? teak kear
A: Teak times
Other questions about "Teak"
Q: She is pinching her teak does this sound natural?
Q: is this a teak wood? does this sound natural?
A: Is this teak?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나 화장 좀 할게
- What is the difference between Perseverance and Endurance and Patience ?
- What does I suck mean?
- What does “a system that runs on grits instead of good sense” mean? Like I understand the meaning...
- Hi guys! I’d like you to give me advice about my essay. Q: Do you think it’s good for children t...
- Please correct my journal 😵😖 Recently, four Japanese celebrities have died by suicide. As i...
- What does stop-and-go mean?
- I want you to correct and improve below sentences to better sentences. If necessary, you can chan...
- “ I’m a student atm” What does atm mean? 🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between It isn't help and It doesn't help ?