Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Technican"
Translations of "Technican"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how to say I’m a technican specialize, work about supply in industrial kitchen field?
A: I am a technical specialist, I work in the industrial kitchen supply field. I think a better way might be: I am a technician, I specialize in the field of industrial kitchen supply.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please correct me, thank you! Average life expectancy is a key indicator of a country’s economic...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 하고싶은게 많을 땐 우선순위를 어떻게 정하나요??
- How do you say this in English (US)? She run faster than me
- How do you say this in English (US)? How can I say I watched 2 more episodes than you did? How a...
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués
- What does “A flush of red” mean?
- What does "keeping score at home" mean in the following text? For those keeping score at home,...