Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Teenegers"
Translations of "Teenegers"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? teenegers
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Teenegers"
Q: The teenegers went around strewing rubbish everywhere does this sound natural?
A: Is right, but we Americans love the sound of British English, so no one will complain
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does That's a rap mean?
- This is a conversation. A: What were you doing at 9 p.m. yesterday? B: I was in my bed. Is this...
- Do the both, "rise" and "increase" in the following sentence sound natural? "The number of the...
- Spin means moving in round right? so, why people say spinning round and round?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 아이키우는것은 매우 힘들어요
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?
- What does fire door, do not obstruct mean?
- What does ICYMI mean?