Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tentacoli"
Translations of "Tentacoli"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tentacoli?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this statement, grammatically correct? I was scratched by a cat when I was younger, since the...
- What does 'posed to mean?
- What is the difference between where have you been? and where did you go? ?
- What does In a day or so mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? كيف نقول انا مشغولة بالكورية
- Could you correct my writing?
- What is the difference between I have no idea what they talking about. and I don't know what they...
- How do you say this in English (US)? bạn nói điều này như thế nài
- Can you listen for my phone ?Someone might call me. Does it sound natural?
- If translating “再来週の会議” into English, It’ll be “the meeting the week after next”. Does this sound...