Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tentant"
The meaning of "Tentant" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does "disgruntled" tentant mean?
A: Disgruntled means angry and upset. They might or might not have a legitimate reason to be angry.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does do not get aggravated mean?
- Please show me example sentences with have one's hands full.
- What does Could you briefly explain what "Concentrated poverty has a strong correlation with gaps...
- What is the difference between I like pizza but on the other hand , it has so many calories. and ...
- What is the difference between I could fix my car. and I was able to fix my car. and I managed to...
- Hello I am looking for someone who can help me to improve my English skill.. I can speak English ...
- I don't know which sentence is correct! (1) a. I looked at his eye. b. I looked at his eyes...
- What does It will be up to him to decide mean?
- What is the difference between rambunctious and vigorous and energetic ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? これは誰か分かりますか？