Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tentation"
Synonyms of "Tentation" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between 'tentation' and 'temptation' ?
A: she said 'temptation.' tentation is totally unrelated and makes no sense here.
Other questions about "Tentation"
Q: Hello, is "tentation" still used or at least will an english-speaking person understand that it means the same as "temptation" ?
A: maybe i would understand if written in a context that would help me understand what you meant to say. Otherwise, it probably wouldn’t be understood.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does A few minutes into the program , I want you to contact him, tell him to tune in What i...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Lauter
- Is this grammatically correct ?? If students prefer online classes even after the Corona virus ...
- What does He had twenty bucks to his name. mean?
- Does this sound smooth? I'm gonna start the presentation with the LTE and then gonna move on to ...
- What does Constitute mean?
- How come I totally forgot to ask customer how they wanted to cook their egg. Is this natural? Pl...
- He kept talking me into trying new things and discovering the world with him. Is this natural sen...
- What does The Communist Party regarded the two demonstrations as an act to overthrow the communis...
- What does I’m stumbled upon this book. mean?