Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Terminalo"
Translations of "Terminalo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? terminalo de una vez por todas.
A: Finish it once and for all
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do the both sentence mean the same? "Not all dictionaries are carefully edited." "All diction...
- Does this sound natural? Its effects are limited. Its impact is limited.
- What is the difference between smart and clever, slick ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 내가 데리러 갈게
- how do you answer if somebody will asks " Do you have questions?"
- What does I'm soft on the outside and hard-headed on the inside. mean?
- my wrist is so thin that even you should hold it in one hand. does it make sense?
- What is the difference between mend and repair ?
- You will understand after you enter the ‘real world’ Anyone can help me correct my sentence?
- - a mug with a stripe pattern on its handle. does it make sense?