Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tessera"
Translations of "Tessera"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? tessera sanitaria
A: health insurance card
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- which affect the lives of the living. Is living a person?
- Can I say “ Special delivery from him”?
- What does "distilled" means in this context? Thanks in advance.
- "I am one of the students who could not attend today's class due to current restrictions. You w...
- ''there are two reasons, including to cultivate team spirit and to pick up more skills" Is thi...
- What does To say the least mean?
- Would you rephrase what I’m saying in a better way? I failed the university entrance exam so I...
- How can I speak English fluently??? I cannot say my thoughts in English soon.😭
- What is the difference between we left before them, but they soon caught us up again. and we left...
- What does geeze mean?