Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Thriftily"
The meaning of "Thriftily" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does thriftily mean?
A: To be cost savvy. Wanting to pay as little as possible/get the most for your money.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can you say 'Thank you for your clarification' to your boss? (when your boss gave you some task b...
- What does "it gets worse." A: And this is his idea of a wedding invitation? Talk about no taste....
- "Dreaming is over. I have to face reality" Does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between Writhe and Squirm ?
- Does this sound natural? I don't often eat chocolate so I don't know much about chocolate
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?