Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tortues"
Translations of "Tortues"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? j'aime les tortues
A: I love tortoises, or turtles if you mean "Tortues marines"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Concerning mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 思念
- Any alternatives for "thank you" to compliment ?? For example someone said that my english is rea...
- How do you say this in English (US)? cual es tu nombre?
- What does let it all out mean?
- The answer is A. Is B also correct? Thanks!
- Hey guys, what exactly is the meaning of: "that's so humiliating"? And can this word also be r...
- Please, may you correct this short text? In this age most of the peasants became employed in fac...
- A. I've read the biography of the actor shot dead by a gang two years ago. B. I've read the biog...
- Is this sentence correct? "Don't act silly, we are being in serious discourse now."