Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tortugas"
Translations of "Tortugas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tortugas
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- It is compliment does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between two phrases "the book to read" and "the book to be read"?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 夏が近づいている
- How do you say this in English (US)? お久しぶりです。
- How do you say this in English (US)? アレルギーがある
- Apparently, he doesn't her biological father. Is this sentence natural?
- "the thoughts of killing myself still lingering on my mind, it feels like i won't satisfied until...
- Does this sound natural? --- There're many empty seats in the front. Please come and sit in the...
- How do you say that blue ball in English? i think English speakers would say mana points, is tha...
- What do you do for a living? What should I reply if I’m working as an online seller and beautici...