Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tq"
The meaning of "Tq" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does tq mean?
A: short form of "thank you" :)
Other questions about "Tq"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce tq.
A: It was pretty good tho!
Q: tq and thx ,which is more common?
A: Thx. I assume you're talking about the mobile text shortening of "thanks." In formal text though, try to avoid the use because it is improper English
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do you like to travel or do you like traveling?
- Does "favorite" mean “the best one” ?
- what do you call the dirty clothes (clothes to be washed)?
- Which one is better? Feel free to give me a better suggestion! 1) Every decision should be mad...
- How do you say this in English (US)? hacen envíos a España?
- What is the difference between heir and beneficiary ?
- Is it "I have been secretly hoping" or "I have secretly been hoping? According the answer key is...
- What does Two times 45seconds mean?
- I'm so sleepy because I stayed up till four preparing for math class. Is 'the' necessary between...
- “A girl” is Romona in here? What does “did” mean here?