Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tradesman"
Synonyms of "Tradesman" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between tradesman and craftsman ?
A: For example, a plumber is a tradesman, while someone who makes violins is a craftsman.
Translations of "Tradesman"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tradesman, craftsman, what's the difference？
A: A tradesman trades things that are already made. A Craftsman makes stuff by themselves.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- what do you call the liquid medicine kept in the tiny bottle? liquid medicine or oral solution o...
- Hello. Please explain the following success quote: "Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? When I was a student in University, I took a course for beco...
- What does Stack up mean?
- Jak zapytać o najbliższy sklep odzieżowy ?
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker
- was he a biologist?
- Draw up a budget Make up a budget compile a budget Make a budget Which one do you think is most ...