Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Traernos"
Translations of "Traernos"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¿podría traernos uno de esos?
A: Could you bring us one of those?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "podría traernos la cuenta por favor?"
A: would you bring the check please?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between flu and flue ?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- What does “enviro-mental”mean ? It’s from game .
- Why is it important to make an outline before writing your essay or making your presentation? P...
- What does She gave me a steely-eyed look. mean?
- 1. That was the best food I ever ate all my life. 2. That was the best food I ever ate my whole ...
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Does this sound natural? Since the Security Council's work requires swift actions, the expansion...
- he is witty second to none... is this correct
- How do you say this in English (US)? я тебе уже говорила