Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tuenjai"
Translations of "Tuenjai"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? tuenjai
A: I fakd ur mam
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hello. Which sentence sounds more natural? 1) "Do you have a pet?" "I have dogs." 2) "Do yo...
- “i want to see you carrying [insert baby’s name] in your arms” does this make sense?
- How do you say this in English (US)? pupunta ako
- 'my phone is black' or 'my phone is a black one'?
- Please show me example sentences with by any chance.
- I married her. Because I loved her. Why is this sentence not grammatically appropriate ? (Quoted...
- What does "play off" (play off those differences) mean in the text? Thanks in advance.
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say love you in Korean?
- What is the difference between I woke up to see my cat was asleep on my bed. and I woke up and sa...
- What does this sentence mean? :He ripped his pants right down the center Does it mean he rippe...