Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tuer"
Translations of "Tuer"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tuer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tuer des animaux c’est devenir une bête
A: To kill animals is to become a beast.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tuer c’est devenir un bête
A: To kill is to become a beast.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? tuer
A: to kill
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I could not find any errors. This sentence sounds natural?
- Please help me which is correct below: The following sentences. The follow sentences. The follow...
- What is the difference between brook and bear and stand ?
- What does "I didn't get a lot in class, but i know it don't come in a shot glass" what does shot...
- his logic is random and unnerving. He's like a computer on its last legs that works perfectly unt...
- My favorite pet is nothing. This sentence sounds weird?
- この表現は自然ですか。 I went shopping today. I didn't forget to buy a garbage bag, laundry detergent and...
- What is the difference between It’s not your business. and It has nothing to do with you. ?
- What does coalesce in English ,I heard it in some video on YouTube but i can’t find what it mean ...
- What does swag mean?