Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tufan"
Translations of "Tufan"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? tufan aane wala hai
A: Storm is coming
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? tufan aaya tha
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I'd like to know what "it rides upon us" (at the end of the text) means. Thanks in advance.
- What is the difference between lamb and sheep ?
- What is the difference between lime and lemon ?
- What does "TV said it would be clear skies" I wonder why the phrase is not use 'sky'? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? nafrat hai mjhe tumse
- Hello! My name is Anna. I am from Almaty, Kazakhstan. I am studying in English courses. And I...
- When you says "It is all too true," does it mean "Unfortunately, it is true"?
- Why the answer “or” isn’t correct?😢 Make sure you renew your membership before it lapses, ___ new...
- could correct me if there is a mistake ? it's my homework and it's an essay! Socializing is a...
- What does size ten mean?