Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Twisty"
The meaning of "Twisty" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does twisty mean?
A: The letter I is straight, but the letter S is all twisty.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? The vaccines for polio and smallpox were first tested on monkeys and co...
- Please show me example sentences with could you correct it the article tells the texture and t...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 民法
- What is the difference between island and islet ?
- could you correct it the article tells the origin and the texture of bagels. bagels are boile...
- “ I’m a student atm” What does atm mean? 🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between It isn't help and It doesn't help ?
- What does I got you on my mind mean?
- I need a suitable outfit for gym. In this case, "a" is needed before "gym"?
- What does plead the wrongs mean?