Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Unido"
Translations of "Unido"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? me he unido nuevamente.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? unido
A: United .
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it correct? Do you think in ten years you won't enjoy meeting new people anymore?
- Many families in Japanese eat chicken for Christmas. Do you have standard Christmas dishes?
- What does To what do I owe the pleasure? mean?
- What does We’re actually sketched out. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ディナーを食べながら、会話を楽しみました
- What does Could somebody kindly answer to a question about grammar. I found such sentence: A mu...
- I am struggling/struggled with this question. Which one is correct?
- Hey can someone correct me with this sentence. If my profile picture annoys you or annoyed you?
- *am I seating OR sitting in the same chair were the president sat? (does this sound natural?)
- Is the “out” necessary? If I take it out, does the sentence still have the same meaning?