Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vacances"
Translations of "Vacances"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? j'aime les vacances est l'école
A: Veux-tu dire "j'aime les vacances de l'école" ou "j'aime les vacances à l'école"? Je suis un peu confuse
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? vacances d’été
A: summer vacation=vacances d’été
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? vacances
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? c'est les vacances d'été et je m'ennuie
A: @Amela1: It's the summer holidays and I'm bored
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 对手
- If I say "I'll give you some directions" do I need to go to a destination with someone?
- What does I will have been married for 27 years mean?
- What is the difference between photo and picture ?
- That's fine for us. Or That's fine with us.
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- What is the difference between modesty and humility ?
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What is the difference between The tip is round and The tip is rounded ?