Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vacinas"
Translations of "Vacinas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? As vacinas tem mais eficácia quando tomadas em duas doses
A: “(The) Vaccines are more efficient when you take two doses”
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? As vacinas serão dadas primeiro em pessoas do grupo de risco
A: The vaccines will be given first to those in at risk groups/to vulnerable people
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between ‘did i not tell you?’ and ‘didn’t i tell you?’ ?
- Is "glean "common to use ?
- What is the difference between i shop and i go shopping and i do the shopping ?
- What does now if you'll excuse me mean?
- Does anyone here like or good at math? Can someone please give me the math problem answers
- what is the meaning of this expression? a grain of sand
- What is the difference between all right and alright ?
- Does this sound natural? I can’t buy that car unless I win the lottery.
- What does Don't judge a book by its cover. mean?
- What is the difference between Until when I have to be sent you my references letter? and until w...