Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vada"
Translations of "Vada"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? vada pav
A: Its name of Indian food so just keep the original name~ Vada pau
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? vada dritto
A: Go straight ahead
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? vada karo thum muje hamesha pyar karoge
A: promise me you are going to love me forever
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? vada pav khyache aahe
A: I want to eat vada pav
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- Does this sound natural in English? If things won't go as you imagined or excepted, I think yo...
- Does this sound natural in English? If you don't try it maybe you will have regrets later.
- Does hold up mean the same as hold on?
- What does Don't put me in this position mean?
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- Which one is more "offensive" or has more impact: "offensive" or "insulting"? And I mean that if ...
- What does in one fell swoop mean?