Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vedete"
Other questions about "Vedete"
Q: Come vedete la figura della regina?
A: The Queen owns the country and it’s her English that is correct. While I’m not that interested in what she does every day, whenever I see her on TV, it means it's an important occasion. She makes me proud to be British. 🙂
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Could you guess what I said?
- What are your hobbies? except learning languages sure
- What does Excited has a sexual meaning? or it means be happy as well excited mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 祝日の次の日に、授業をするのは疲れる
- What does it mean by 'for' here? It's talking about leggings. For what are essentially stretch...
- Usually I put my playlists in shuffle mode, but seriously this is messiest playlist i've ever mad...
- Jak się przedstawić po angielsku ?
- Please correct these sentences 🙇♂️
- Is it okay to say “male friends” and “female friends” when referring to “amigas hembras” y “amigo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Al revés