Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vemos"
Translations of "Vemos"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? no now vemos hace mucho tiempo
A: Creo que querías decir: "No nos vemos hace mucho tiempo." que en inglés es: “We didn’t saw each other in a lot of time.” o si por "No nos vemos hace mucho tiempo.” quieres decir "No salimos por mucho tiempo" (refiriéndote a un amigo) puedes decir: “We didn’t meet in a lot of time.” ambas traducciones tienen el sentido principal. (Lo siento por mi mal español, pero espero que lo entiendas todo)
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? mañana nós vemos
A: We'll see each other tomorrow
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? No vemos luego
A: See you later
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Não vemos muitos personagens bissexuais em séries de TV, como você se sente representando tantas pessoas?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does no one had any idea i would come out looking the way i look mean?
- What does "based on the honor system" below mean? AUBREY: Yeah. I mean, this guidance was basi...
- What does I have read of this mean?
- Can I say… ‘Can you read it?’ when I want to ask someone to read something for me and I just wan...
- Could you please help with my sentences? I wanna know the most natural way to say this 1.When th...
- Hello, what does “name up” mean?
- What does fuck me mean?
- What is the difference between crash and collide ?
- Could you please check the mistakes? The easy sport must all do it, namely walking, which has a ...
- Are these natural? "UN stands for United Nations." "EUC is an abbreviation for End-User-Computin...