Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Verzieh"
Translations of "Verzieh"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Verzieh dich
A: get lost
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What do we call this kind of book in English?
- What’s difference between Whos and whose? Which one is correct ? Who’s shirt is this? Whose sh...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 내가 알기로는
- What does Make or break a student mean?
- In American English, the word ‘data’ has three pronunciations（as shown in the pic), what’s the di...
- What does mean mean?
- Does this sound natural? Is there another way to say it? I honestly don't like my friends left me...
- Could you explain what the underlined phrases mean, please?
- "Let's go get a drink" is used for "suggesting drink something" If I want to suggesting eat some...
- 1. My cousin PICKED one because she thought the fee of that company was good. Here I should us...