Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Vontade"
Example sentences using "Vontade"
Q: Please show me example sentences with vontade.
A: "I feel free to do (uma ação qualquer)" é das mais comuns e significa "eu sinto me á vontade para fazer (o que meteste)
Translations of "Vontade"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Sinta-se à vontade. / Fique à vontade.
A: Make yourself comfortable..
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? How can I say "sinta-se a vontade para falar comigo" in english?
A: feel free to talk to me
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? vontade de ir ao Estados Unidos
A: Willingness to go to the United States or will go to the United States.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Sinta-se à vontade
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does “I wonder what her take on it will be” mean?
- What does None taken mean?
- What does realized mean?
- What does Let reduce to a few tablespoons. (This is the whole sentence. Add the sherry vinegar a...
- What is the answer?😭
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- What does "keeping score at home" mean in the following text? For those keeping score at home,...
- Can I say? (Something) is on top of my list
- How do you say this in English (US)? como se diz reduzir impostos em ingles?
- Why we say “ let somebody go “ and not “ let somebody goes “ ? 🤨 “.... I’m never gonna let h...