Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Votre"
Translations of "Votre"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Moi et votre fille sont semblables
A: Me and your daughter are alike.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? votre train à du retard
A: Your train will arrive late
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? J'accuse réception de votre demande.
A: I acknowledge the receipt of your request
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? votre relation ça va plus en plus consolider
A: Your relationship is growing stronger and stronger
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? l'expertise de votre société en matière d'audit, d'expertise comptable et de conseil ainsi que la réputation de ses méthodes de travail et de formation m'amène à postuler à votre offre d'emploi
A: The expertise of your organisation in auditing, accounting, and advising, as well as the reputation that its employee training and business practices enjoy, encouraged me to submit an employment application for your consideration.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Word literally mean?
- I feel like my sexuality be degraded every time one of my irls forces my sexuality when I tell he...
- What does rub elbows/shoulders with someone :’> mean?
- *are you addressing the problem that we had with the investors. *he would have still gaining mus...
- What does "dont let it go over your head" mean?
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- Does it sound natural? My services include: Activation of Windows and Microsoft Office. ...
- Do you think what is the most important things to improve speaking skill in any languages?
- What is the difference between toilet and restroom ?
- is it correct when we say "where are a girls" ????