Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wata"
Translations of "Wata"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wata cukrowa
A: cotton candy
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? wata cukrowa
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Everybody knows that rivers are indispensable for our lives in that they provide us with drinking...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Do you think this skirt is suitable for me? Do you often us...
- What does shortcase mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you express something that you are not sure about the...
- I want idiom about fear pls
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...