Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Watan"
Translations of "Watan"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? watan ki shan par jab aanch aajae musalmano, watan pe jaan de dena yhi Islam kahta hai
A: muslims!! when country is in danger, we should die/bleed for our country. it is the saying of islam
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 子供
- How much coffee do you drink in a day?
- What does Shailene Woodley mean by saying, "I look 9 feet in these heels"?
- What does Duck into mean?
- What is the difference between keep and save ?
- I was confined to a small room. I was confined to the small room. Which sounds more natural to...
- What does quite a look mean?
- How cam I say this object in English?
- What does badda-bing, badda-bang mean?
- What is the difference between mud and clay ?