Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Whiskey"
Translations of "Whiskey"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? I’m into Whiskey and soda
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Whiskey"
Q: I think making blended whiskey is similar to painting pictures. A Whiskey maker use grain whiskey as a base like a painter use a canvas, and they add some malt whiskey like the painter add some paints, in the end both of them work out great works. Does this sound natural?
Q: I went to Whiskey Jax with my colleagues last night. That restaurant seems to have a lot of choice of alcohol drink. I did not order any beer or whiskey though since I never drink when I have to drive later. I ordered “High West Burger”, which comes with Beer cheese. My colleagues were saying that the beer cheese is sticky. Then, some of them substitute it to cheddar cheese. However, I had come to be curious about beer cheese, so I ordered it. I felt peculiar flavor and little bit tough texture. Overall, it was a decent burger except there was no vegetable on the plate or inside the burger. Does this sound natural?
A: Last night I went to Whiskey Jax with my colleagues. The restaurant seemed to have a lot of choices for their alcohol selection. I didn't order any beer or whiskey since I never drink when I have to drive later on. Some of us ordered a High West Burger which came with beer cheese. My colleagues said that the beer cheese was sticky and they substituted it for cheddar. The beer cheese on my burger had a peculiar flavor and a bit of a tough texture. Overall, it was a decent burger. The only downside was that there wasn't any vegetables on the place nor inside the burger.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Do I need to have lived here for the past 5 years to apply for...
- Does this sentence sound natural? You have to have lived here for at least 5 years to apply for ...
- Does this sound natural? "Are you happy with your apartment?" "Not really. I wish I could move ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 英語が話せるようになりたい！
- How do you say this in English (US)? It's looking a bit cloudy. It looks a bit cloudy. What's...
- what does it mean to 'check out' here????
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを2つお願いします(レストランで)
- What does Subject to mean?
- *if we win this match we could walk away with 2 millions. *we need to walk away from this bar th...
- What is the difference between go to school and go to the school ?