Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wokeup"
Other questions about "Wokeup"
Q: I wokeup at 6am and did my daily routine. After that at 8am I sat to study for 3hrs. At 12noon I took my lunch. At 12.30pm I took rest for 1hr and after that again started study. At 5 O'clock went to play. Now I am writing on HiNative app. does this sound natural?
A: thank you🙏
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ I’m currently building my own Russian vocabu...
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Don’t worry. If you’re busy, you can answer ...
- What do you call this kind of hair? Oily hair?
- Could you tell me the differences among"agree to",agree on" and "agree with".｡ﾟ(ﾟ´ω`ﾟ)ﾟ｡
- How do you say this in English (US)? 어떻게 만들었지? 나도 만들수 있을거 같은데..
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués