Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wol"
Translations of "Wol"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how wol are you?
A: *how well are you?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- how do you call the messenger or something for work system you use in your company? we usually ca...
- What's your favourite activity? "Listening to music " "cleaning" Can these be called"activity"?(...
- What does Add up mean?
- Would you care to join me? Q. "Care" means be interested or like?
- How do you say this in English (US)? estar a gusto en un sitio
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker
- was he a biologist?