Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wolker"
Other questions about "Wolker"
Q: I'm not a hard wolker,but a hard wanker. Does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 飲み屋街は栄えてる
- 1. If his goal was to destroy it, think about why he hasn't done it for the last 20 years. 2. If...
- How do you say this in English (US)? [At a cross road] 아, 신호가 짧네! 지나갈 수 있을 줄 알았는데.
- In an interview, Millie Bobby Brown said: "We had to sit in school for sometimes seven hours doi...
- What does Can we actually meet at 12 today? mean?
- What does Duh mean?
- This is Simon from China, I'd like a friend and also a teacher who can help with my English. I'm ...
- What is the difference between Be good at and Be good with ?
- What does I perused unit two of the book you recommended I take a look at. mean?
- Hey there. Please tell me if "swat" Sounds natural in a sentence like "I SWATTED a mosquito that ...