Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wollen"
Translations of "Wollen"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Können, wollen
A: Can, want
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? was wollen sie trinken?
A: What do you want to drink?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Wo wollen wir uns morgen treffen?
A: where do we want to meet tomorrow?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? wollen wir Freunde sein?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does please mean?
- I will have a presentation tomorrow. Please correct the sentences below. I agree with the s...
- Is it possible that Smith was "The One" in a previous iteration of the Matrix? what does previous...
- What is the difference between pumped up and determined ?
- Now I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Does this sound natural?
- can you correct my mistakes?
- "His perspective on the problem" can I change "perspective" to "light"(as in "try to see the pro...
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how are you all
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?