Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wombat"
The meaning of "Wombat" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does deserve eternal wombat happiness mean?
A: I assume that's from a very specific context because by itself it doesn't make any sense.
Q: What does The wombat *scratched itself awake* and lumbered off like a miniature tank. mean?
A: "... scratched itself awake..." is not a common saying or phrase in English. This sentence seems to literally be saying that the wombat was asleep, scratching until it scractched so much that it woke up.
Q: What does wombat mean?
A: a wombat is an animal from austraila
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Out of the gutter mean?
- What is the difference between sharp and o' clock and ten Sharp ou ten o'clock ?
- I want to ask someone who will read all the books of Harry Potter there are seven books how can I...
- Can "talk" be used like this?: "when did you guys talk?" or would it sound more natural to rephra...
- what does how do you like that.. mean?
- What is the difference between song and tune ?
- What is the difference between I don't know what this word means. I need to find out. and I don'...
- Can I use the expression “knock it off” to mean “stop it”? How informal is it?
- could you help me?♥️
- How do you say this in English (US)? Guten Appetit