Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Your"
The meaning of "Your" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does It's YOUR logic‼ mean?
A: Logic only works one way and should be the same for everyone, so "your logic" implies you don't make logical sense.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? こんにちら
- How do you say this in English (US)? 日本語で会話する時に使える機会があれば、是非使ってみてください。
- How do you say this in English (US)? TOEICの点が前回より100点上がった。
- How do you say this in English (US)? 保育園に娘を送る
- What does "complimentary" mean?
- Am I right to think that "eat vegetarian" is a shortened form of "eat as a vegetarian"?
- 🍀Dear native English speaker🍀 Could you please help with my sentences? I want to know the most na...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Went off
- What does How are you miss? mean?
- Can anyone correct the following sentence naturally ? My heel skinned off because I went on hik...