Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Zealander"
Other questions about "Zealander"
Q: new zealander priest who came to korea when he was 25 years old and lived in korea for 48 years have been taking care of poor outcast people for 48 years but he got rejected to get korean citizenship 3 years ago. but he met pope who visited korea and could get korean citizenship. he said when he arrived to seoul station 48 years ago cow was on the road
A: a new Zealander priest who's been living in South Korea for 48 years has been taking care of poor, outcasted people had been rejected for South Korean citizenship 3 years ago. Despite all his good intentions he is still an unnaturalized person.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does This is an example sentence from my text book. Man is the only animal that blushes. ...
- Please tell me whether these sentences are acceptable or not. A: He grew up a tall man. B: She ...
- What is the difference between I was young. and I was younger. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ○○しか勝たん
- what is the answer?
- 1. It's my hobby to play the violin in my room with my freind. 2 Playing the violin in my room ...
- 1. Rumors are circulating about how he entered university despite getting low scores. 2. Despite...
- What is the difference between The robot runs like a real dog. and The robot runs as a real dog. ?
- Which one is the most natural for you? (I’d like to explain sth like honeycomb) 1. Honeycomb str...
- I walked because our car had stolen is it natural?