18 Sep 2016
Question about English (US)
Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four. Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. Que significa en ingles?
- Mrs. Dursley was thin and blonde, and had nearly twice the usual of neck 为什么翻译不是两倍是一倍呢？
- «Mr. Dursley hummed as he picked out his most boring tie for work» why "as"?
- Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly no...
- est-ce que cette phrase se dit: J’ai donné dont j’avais plus besoin.
- Pourriez-vous vérifier mes réponses, s'il vous plaît?
- 「3月に生まれた人はみんなアホだよ😺」 この文は正しいですか？（もちろん冗談ですww）
- Can I use "amusing" to describe someone?
- what does seething with anger mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- https://youtu.be/cqWOkbd1m8E?t=17 What does he mean "I know. I'm taking cuts."? I don't under...
- The shining sun gilded the forest floor. In this sentence, is 'shining' verbal??
- Are they the synonym for “about”? Or there’s sth difference between them? - with respect to In r...
- Does the question imply two meanings? Who are you to apologize to?
- Can I use the expression, “ stand somebody up” with my friends? Like, she is going to stand us up...