Question
30 Aug 2018

Spanish (Mexico)

Help..

The first time that I went to a concert was when I was sixteen years old. The concert was of a metal band called Avenged Sevenfold, and it was at "Palacio de los Deportes" I went with two friends and my "ex" boyfriend. I remember that it was on tuesday and these day I had a geographic test but I didn't study for it because I was very excited. I didn't go to my other classes either because I wanted to get very early to the concert, before that it started.
The concert started two hours late, but it was worth the wait. Even though I had to be in the middle of a desperate crowd and suffer from shoving.
My parents didn't know that I went to the concert. I said them that I wanted to go but they didn't give me permission and they didn't know when it was going to be, but my sister tell them that I was in the concert and they went to the "Palacio de los Deportes" for me.
At the end they didn't scold me, even they bought me some souvenirs.

Answers
Missing thumb

Hindi Gujarati

Spanish (Mexico)
Missing thumb gray@2x
Deleted user