Question
1 Sep 2018

Spanish (Spain)

Hi Sally,
How are you? It's really nice hearing from you. I went on holidays last October to England. I travelled with my own car. I drove from Gijón to Santander and then I took the ferry to Plymouth. The journey was really fun.
Once I arrive to Plymouth I went to the Hoe and I went to the top of the lighthouse, that is called the Smeaton Tower. Had I known that the view was so amazing I would have gone before. Then I went to see Looe, and I was on the beach. It was wonderful, I only had seen this place during the night.
The following day I went driving to London to the King Cross Road Hotel and I had a pizza for dinner in a restaurant near Saint Paul Cathedral. The next morning I was in a very big wheel that is called London Eye. I enjoyed it a lot. There was a fantastic view from the top. During the afternoon I went to Bridge of the Tower, they were doing works on the pavement but the top was very interesting.
The last day in London I went to see the British Museum where I could see the mummies. There was sculptures from ancient Greece and Rome. What I love are the pictures of ancient Rome, they almost look like photographs and they were painted two thousand years ago. Never before have I seen such pictures!
Waiting hearing from you soon.
Kind regards,
Carlos Alfaro

Answers

English (UK) English (US)

Spanish (Spain)