Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 装死（playing dead）
- How do you say this in Japanese? 装垃圾的袋子去哪里买？
- How do you say this in Japanese? 前装市场 は ？ // 后装市场（after market）はアフターマーケットだと知ってますが。
- Can I use No worry to replace No worries？
- Why the answer is D?
- She's doing breast cancer screening. Does this sound natural?
- "I don't like living in the country because there aren't many things to see and do." Hello! Do...
- Which is correct or more natural? ① I don't keep in touch with friends from high school. ② I've...
- I wouldn’t study English tonight, cause I bought a new book, so I want to read it. Does this sou...
- <I'm happy to be sitting next to you!> Does this sound natural ? The situation is: there was a ...
- prove, appear are noun or verb?
- I saw this situation in movie. when a girl asked him :"Do you work here?" and He answered :"Guilt...
- "My tray is raised at the edge. I think It's because it prevents things from falling off it." ...